THREE PROYECTS WITH DIFFERENT CAMERAS AND SOUND RECORDERS AND STILL NO SUCCESS

4.17K viewsHardware

Hi, I´ve been trying to talk with the supoort team but as I´m not getting answered, I´ll try the forum.

I´m going to describe the config of my last two features;

1.- 2x Alexa Mini + 1 Zaxcom Deva + 3x Tentacles (1 for each device). Recording at 24fps. The three tentacles connected through 5pin LEMO.

2.- 2x Sony F65 + 1 Aaton Cantar X2 + 3x Tentacles (1 for each device). Recording at 25 fps. Tentacles connected to the cameras via BNC and to the sound recorder via 5pin LEMO.

In both cases, not only I wasn´t able to sync one camera TC to the sound recorder TC, but neither both cameras where synched…

I need an answer quickly as I´ve made an investment and all I´ve got are three devices that aren´t making the job. I need some kind of support, or any solution such as a refund or returning the tentacles for my money (I would prefer they started to work fine obviously).

Also, if any other member of the forum could give some feedback about a similar experience would be great.

Thanks a lot.

Daniel.

Hi Daniel,

please check the output volume of your Tentacle. As stated in the Quick-Start-Guide, for use with professional equipment it needs to be set fully to LINE LEVEL. Otherwise the level will not be sufficient enough to drive TC inputs of professional equipment. We know some customers wich are using Tentacle together with an Aaaton Cantar without any issues.

You are viewing 1 out of 2 answers, click here to view all answers.